Graduate Teaching Instructor
Find Me On:linkedin
- Graduate Teaching Instructor
- Graduate Research Assistant
- PhD Candidate
- Ecological and Resource Economics
- MSc. Economics, University of the West Indies, Jamaica
- BSc. Economics, University of the West Indies, Jamaica
Issues in Environmental Economics
This introductory course is designed for students with little or no background in economics. The course examines in detail the relationship between the economy and environmental degradation and management. Basic economic concepts and relationships are covered, such as the demand, supply and efficient allocation of natural resources.
Principles of Microeconomics
This course addresses the production and distribution of goods. We will use economic models to study economic stagnation, economic growth, work hours, social dilemmas, economic power, labor markets, monopolistic markets, competitive markets, and inequality.