How to Apply
Important note: For most applicants, application must be for entry in August (Fall semester). Please review the minimum requirements listed on this website and on the Graduate School site: http://graduateschool.colostate.edu/
Visit our online application to apply for next Fall.
Submit Application Materials
After submitting your online application and paying your application fee, begin submitting your supporting materials to complete your application.
- Upload a variety of supporting documents directly to your application.
- To submit official transcripts, contact your previous institutions to request they submit official transcripts to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075).
- To submit test scores, contact the testing agency to request that scores be sent to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075).
- For any documents that cannot be uploaded, submit paper copies directly to the Office of Admissions at:
Colorado State University – Office of Admissions
1062 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1062
Check Your Application Status
View the status of your application at any time to ensure your application checklist is complete or check on updates.
For entry in Fall semester application files need to be complete in all respects by:
- February 15, 4:00 pm, for maximum financial support consideration in the form of teaching assistantships.
- May 1 otherwise (April 1 for international applicants).
Department contact information:
Economics Department, Colorado State University, 1771 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, CO 80523-1771, CLA_Economics@mail.colostate.edu