Date(s) - 04/17/2018
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Andrew G. Clark Building
Categories No Categories
The CSU Economics Club is dedicated to helping students thrive within their major as well as create a fun and welcoming community in the Economics Department. Please join us this semester at our monthly meetings and exciting events! For more information please email: email@example.com
The Economics Club meets Tuesdays at 5:00pm in Clark C364. Hope to see you there!
The Economics Club will also be hosting Elections on Tuesday, April 17th at 5PM in Clark C 364. Anyone is welcome to run for an office. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or with your intent to run and what position you are interested in.
Here are the descriptions of each position and general obligations of board members:
- All board members must attend meetings (time and frequency to be determined by new board), complete assigned tasks by determined deadlines, respond in a reasonable time to group chats and emails, and be willing to help beyond the position description
- President – responsible for ensuring tasks are properly designated and completed in a timely manner, send email announcements and reminders to club members and to advisor to send to all Econ students, create meeting agendas, coordinate with Economics department and faculty advisor for room reservations, printed flyers, and ordering food for events, check in and help other board members to ensure everything is completed on time.
- VP– take detailed minutes during meetings, step in for president when not present, help other board members with any tasks beyond their time constraints or abilities, help assure the deadlines are being met through assistance and check-ins
- Financial Officer- go through the SLICE orientation to be qualified to create a SOFA account, find fundraising opportunities, create budgets for events, find price points for merch
- Event Coordinator- responsible for making sure posters and flyers are completed with all necessary details and posted around campus by the determined deadline, help with final event planning details (room reservations, checking in with guests, etc.), arrive early to events to help with set up
- Communications Officer-responsible for keeping all social media accounts updated (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), posting event and meeting announcements/reminders on all platforms, MUST post on each platform at a minimum of once a week (interesting articles, videos, or funny memes relating to economics), help with emails and contact lists