Office: Clark C322
Office Hours: M 10:55-11:55 am, W 10:55-12:55 pm
- Born in San Diego, California, raised in Chandler, Arizona.
- Received Bachelor's Degree (finance) from the University of Arizona in Tucson.
- Spent about 2.5 years as a Financial Institution Specialist with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, based in Lubbock, Texas.
- Received Master's Degree (economics) from Colorado State University in Fort Collins.
- Research & Teaching Interests include: Political Economy, Institutional Economics, Feminist Economics, Environmental Economics, Technological Change
Gender in the Economy (ECON 211) - Syllabus